Eternal Event Design services can conceptualize and implement event lighting, floral, and event decor of all sizes and calibers. We work hard to create a comfortable atmosphere so that you can focus creating a wedding that captures the essence of you and your spouse as a couple.
Eternal Event Design LLC focuses on the details, design, and flawless execution that will make one of the most memorable days of your life an extraordinary celebration from beginning to end. It’s why we do what we do. We ensure it’s your style, and your personality that all comes to life in a sophisticated and elegant way that fits your dreams and your budget perfectly.
Wedding Planning Tips
- Communicating with your planner via e-mail, set up a separate e-mail account strictly for wedding correspondence. To stay organized, sort messages into separate folders based on topics, such as flowers, cake and dress.
- As a general rule, it's best to start spreading the news as soon as you mark your own calendar. Wedding etiquette experts suggest around six months prior to the ceremony or eight months for a faraway destination wedding. Between travel arrangements and busy schedules, sending a save-the-date will increase guests' chances of attending your celebration.
- Hotels book far in advance. You want to make your reservations as soon as possible or secure your wedding block for your guest as soon as possible. In most instances, the hotel will allow you to book a block of rooms up to a year in advance. Some hotels have longer lead times and normally can secure better rates the early you book.
- Use one kind of flowers in your bouquets and arrangements. It’s a budget-friendly decision that brings a chic monochromatic look to your special day.
- When desiging your cake, the number-one rule to keep in mind is that it’s the labor spent constructing, icing and detailing that determines most of the cost, not the ingredients. This isn’t to say that size and shape don’t come into play.